- Any information you provide through email addresses as set forth in this site is only used internally by JSF to perform a conflict of interest check, which is done to prevent communication with opposing parties in the same or similar matter. Names or other personally identifiable information will not be published by JSF except as it relates to its obvious intended use (a letter of endorsement, for example).
- We will not SELL, TRADE, GIVE, SHARE or SHOW any information provided to us by our visitors and/or clients, to anyone outside of JSF. (We will only surrender information if forced to do so by an authoritative court or government entity).
- Currently, our site does not use “Cookies”, or any other form of tracking with the following exceptions: Page Counters and/or Web Server Statistics. Cookies are small text files a web domain (or web site) can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs, and as such have no capability of harming a user’s system and/or damaging a user’s files.
JSF is committed to and is making every possible effort to ensure that our website, and the information that we provide on this website, is accessible to people with disabilities. As a result, this website has been built to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors. The underlying technologies employed comply with the industry standards as set forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). All pages use valid CSS for presentation and the content is semantically structured with valid XHTML 1.0 markup.
For further information regarding web accessibility, please visit the pages listed below:
- Section 508: The Road to Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Home Page